And that’s not all.
In addition to walking you through the “Foods To Avoid,” we’re also going to cover other facts you need to know like:
- The real culprit behind your joint pain. (Less than 1 in 10,000 people know this.)
- The discovery of a little known New York doctor that will give you a HUGE advantage in your fight against joint pain.
- The reason that traditional “painkillers” make things worse.
- I’ll reveal the “trouble making” vegetable that can actually make your joint pain worse.
- What special type of “super food” can actually counteract the damage of joint pain itself.
So let's get started…
Steve holds a B.S. degree in Health Fitness and an A.S. degree as a Physical Therapy Asst. He is a long time resident of Maryland but has helped thousands of people all over the world with his natural health information and products. It is Steve's mission to educate and empower people to live a life free of unnecessary pain.
Adler A, Holub B. Effect of garlic and fish-oil supplementation on serum lipid and lipoprotein concentrations in hypercholesterolemic men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1997 Feb;65(2):445-50.
Hürlimann, David, Frank Enseleit, and Priv-Doz Dr Frank Ruschitzka. “Rheumatoide arthritis, inflammation und atherosklerose.” Herz 29.8 (2004): 760-768.
Schett, Georg. “Rheumatoid arthritis: inflammation and bone loss.” Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift 156.1-2 (2006): 34-41.