And that’s not all.
In addition to walking you through the “5 Worst Foods,” we’re also going to cover other facts you need to know like:
- The real culprit behind your arthritis pain. (Less than 1 in 10,000 people know this.)
- The discovery of a little known New York doctor that will give you a HUGE advantage in your fight against arthritis.
- The reason that traditional “painkillers” make things worse.
- I’ll reveal the “trouble making” vegetable that can actually make your arthritis pain worse.
- What special type of “super food” can actually counteract the damage of arthritis itself.
So let's get started…
Dr. Brian Paris began his college studies at Emory University in Atlanta, GA, finishing with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiological Sciences from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a focus in biomechanics. Dr. Paris continued his studies at Life University in Marietta, GA, earning his Doctorate of Chiropractic.
Adler A, Holub B. Effect of garlic and fish-oil supplementation on serum lipid and lipoprotein concentrations in hypercholesterolemic men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1997 Feb;65(2):445-50.
Hürlimann, David, Frank Enseleit, and Priv-Doz Dr Frank Ruschitzka. “Rheumatoide arthritis, inflammation und atherosklerose.” Herz 29.8 (2004): 760-768.
Schett, Georg. “Rheumatoid arthritis: inflammation and bone loss.” Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift 156.1-2 (2006): 34-41.